Satay King

Its been long time i didnt post some food post which that is my purpose of blogging. Its like I have lost my way sometimes...anyway....If you guys notice...I did not blog about any foods that I had during my hong kong trip...as if I didnt eat at all..haha...here you go...these are one of the shop that I've been in Mong Kok area....The name of the restaurant is Satay King...at first I thought they sells satay here in Hong Kong...I wonder how nice is their version of satay...furthermore, I notice that they have lots of franchise too...but after checking out their menu....it seems like they dont sell any satay but they offer varieties of food....which everything is so nice...kaka

***1st dish of the day....this soup makes us damn hungry because of its spiciness and its sourness***

***This is one of the best brocolli that I have ever tried...***

***Fried soft shell crab is one of my all time favourites too....its totally a different dish here as here in KL we only can taste tempura soft shell crab....***

***I not sure how to explain what Pik Fong Tong is...only 1 word that I can describe...which is DELICIOUS***

***I not sure why but HK version of carrot cake its just so nice and not so oily***

***Finally we had our dessert where I have never tried in KL before...but I heard Sri Petaling has a similar version of the dessert and yet I have no time to try on that....sigh***
Here is my short lil post....had a rough day during work and after work...hopefully everything is alright!!!!

0 junks: