Ah Sa severely injured

15th of March will be one of my worst day in my life...I was bang by a stupid kenari and because of the force of kenari...my car bang Nissan's X-Trail even though I was on my brake...the best part is that the kenari owner blame me for not moving forward because the traffic light was green but the thing is....another traffic light in front was showing RED....I WAS LIKE....WTH.....I was being blamed and he is the 1 who bang me....

Another best thing is after reporting in Serdang's Police station, the person who bang me called me and said sorry with all the other bullshit. After saying sorry, he ask me whether I was being summoned or not because he get summoned. I ask him why should I being summoned? He said because I bang the car infront of me. Then I tell him....why should I being summoned where you knocked me only I knock the car infront of me...then he starting to bullshit again by saying then its not fair because only I 'kena' summoned....TOTALLY BULLSHIT RIGHT? this kind of people...after accident also still not knowing what is his fault....'so damn nice of him' because I need to thank him for giving me a miserable weekend....THANK YOU

btw here are the damages...



3 junks:

Anonymous said...

pity ur kelisa, but u can claim for insurance rite.
There are lots of irresponsible people out there.
Got once my friend's car got hit by another car. The other person ask for my friend to pay him back with all the vulgar words.

Chee Ching said...

So cham, there are a lot of people out there who likes to push responsibilities to others.

Don't care bout him.

Hope your car can recover soon xD

hIEw~~ said...

[chingy]yaro...but i feel like punch him on his stupid face...hehe

yeah....gonna stuck at workshop for about 2 weeks


[hp84]thank for that fella didnt use any F*** words but if he used....he sure kena from me....but the best thing is he still stand stood himself that he is right...lol