Taman Pertanian Malaysia Photo shooting session

I have finally uploaded all my pictures into blogger and today was fast. i think there is some error with the server...

This was almost 2 weeks ago, Fattien suggested us..which include of Fattien himself, Hung Wei, Eugene, Eri, Joshua, Leepeng and I go to Taman Pertanian Malaysia in Shah Alam. This place quite famous for its four season house and its 'greeness' of the park...
***A group shot before we start paddle our hearts out!!***

***The tree so tall but not the tallest tree I've seen...the tallest I saw located at Poring Park, Kota Kinabalu...***
***We were stun when we saw the slope...all of us pengsan and take a rest before climbing this...hehe***

***Beautiful planted bambo next to the paddy field***
***The trios next to the lake***

***The lovely Eugene and Eri***
***She can become a model too...hehe...Eugene and Fattien sure happy***
***Thanks to Hungwei for this pic...***
***I saw a water lily(I pressume, please correct me if I'm wrong)...alone there....so chamz***

***Abandon boat on the lake's shore...so chamz***
Before I end the post...there is a picture that I would like to share with you guys
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
TADDA

HOW HOW?Classic or not?hehe
Anyway...gonna stop here and shall prepare for me next post...hehe




1 junks:

Anonymous said...

Long time never been there jor, since form1, lolz...