Short Tour of Sungai Lembing, Pahang

Hi ya....finally I got the time to resume my blogging business...its been a while since I post an actual post....anyhow...for your information....I have changed my job as Computing Engineer in Astro....and I just came back from their division annual dinner...so tiring man....

This post its about 3 or 4 weeks ago...a few of my family members went to Sungai Lembing for a short short trip because I never went there for sometime....It changes so much...for your information...Sungai Lembing is located roughly 35 mins from Kuantan Town....and it is a flooded town now because of monsoon rain...so bare in your mind...dont go now!!!!

When we reach there...we straight forward goto find some of our favourite food...

###WARNING!! HEAVY PICTURES BELOW~~###

***My favourite #1...Toufu mee...meaning lots of toufu + mee and less bean curd...taste delicious because it does not consists of chemical...and its call hand made***

***Breakfast #2...Its been a while I have never eaten half boil egg...so just feel like wanna order 1...***

***Then my aunty asked me...:"eh...wan 'apum balik'(that is how we label it during kid)?" Then i said...WAN!! that's my 3rd breakfast***

***Here you go...my #3 breakfast.....so NICE......and i speechless after that...because too tasty***

***Ladies and gentleman...this is a game that I would like to intro you guys..Its called Tikam...what tikam means...which mean...you pay 10 cents to buy a coupon...and you open the coupon and check whether did you won any prize money or not...***

***I bought RM1 of coupon which mean I have 10 coupons but out of 10...I only won 10cents...sad or not....haih~~that aunty bluff me 1..hehe***

***After playing some tikam...we go sight seeing because me wanna take pictures let you guys see ma...hehe***
***The reason why Sungai Lembing flood every year its because of its shallow river banks***
***One of its famous spot...the HANGING BRIDGE...its the real 1 ok? It shakes!!!!...hehe***

***Its not easy to take this pic...of my granpa walking because the bridge its just so shaky...***

***After that...we went back to my granpa old house...in front of the I saw an old garage and a bike...so classic man...hehe***

***After that I spotted a mini waterfall...so nice but but...so many mosquito...just to let you know...those water its safe to drink***

***Next to the waterfall...I saw a beautiful water drop on top of a big leaf...so nice..hehe***
***Last but not least....a view from Bukit Panaroma...and its not easy to climb there...Fattien...come lets to...hehe***
Thats all for today's heavy load post....gotta go sleep now...lights off...nites....

2 junks:

Jason Lioh said...

Like the water dropping pics. :)

hIEw~~ said...

thanks ya jason...woohoo...