Restaurant Tak Fok, Puchong

So fast its friday again....today I started my actual job as I was having my induction aka training few days back...fuh....anyhow....would like to blog about food today..hehe

few weeks back, I was reading Jackson Kah's blog about a restaurant who sells cheap crab...so Leepeng and I decided to give it a try....

Lets starts with the pics.....and I'll explain to you guys 1 by 1...



IMG_4712copy
***The entrance of the shop...not sure how to explain how to go..anyone wanna go...please let me know***

IMG_4686copy
***Just shoot for fun..hehe***

IMG_4688copy
***Here comes the food....1st of all is Kam Heong Lala....its quite spicy which both of us like it...***

IMG_4696copy
***We ordered a soup as well....its just RM8 for his soup....i like it because they have salted vege inside.....slurpzzz***

IMG_4698copy
***I not sure what we called in english...but in chinese...its call 'Sei Dai Tin Wong'...1 word...delicious***

IMG_4705copy
***Tadda....here comes the main dish...salted egg yolk crab....one of the best I've tried so far...but I havent tried the one in King Crab, Kelana Jaya..but so far its the best for me...and it only cost RM24 per KG which is darn cheap!!!***
***please scroll down***
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
IMG_4815copy
Just to let you guys know....something nice and big is coming...hehe....stay tuned!!!

5 junks:

Jason Lioh said...

Should try their cheese crab actually. By the way, go to the Kepong one, its the original. This is the bracnh

hIEw~~ said...

omg...u my fod directory...hehe will go there try...btw..we wanted to try the cheese crab but only 2 of us..hehe...so better dont waste

Jason Lioh said...

Haha! RM18 per kg only, damn cheap, can. :P Why worry?

Anonymous said...

aiyah...worry cant finish ma...hehe

Anonymous said...

so cheap ar!!!! I also want to try it out!!!