hIEw is back!!!

woohooo...hIEw is back...been missing for almost 1 week and I notice that my blog full of dust....so I think its time to put some word on it to make sure its being activated...hehe

just got back from Hong Kong yesterday and it was an awsome trip....but too bad...I gotta back to the reality world now and start earning money for another trip...hehe

Here is 1 of the pictures I took there....and now i having hard time to choose which picture to post...sigh..scratching my head now...anyhow....I'll work harder to post oo...hehe...

have a nice sunday ya~~!!cheers

7 junks:

Catherine said...

u been there with a good weather....mine case, i went there on the sept...n got HAZE~~~sigh~~cant take any nice photos~~~crying~~~

hIEw~~ said...

haha...dont cry...check out my pic later oo...

sbd18 said...

eh stop blogging and do emails la! :P

Anonymous said...

影得好靚啊~~~

Anonymous said...

幾時再來啊~~哈哈~~

hIEw~~ said...

steph...of coz nice la...pro ma..hehe...when go there again ar?hmm...wait for money 1st..hehe

Catherine said...

nice pics~~~ i'll go there again..stil got a lot of places haven been yet...hehe~~