Canon Expo 2007

Woohoo..Finally i finished edit my picture lo...Last 2 weeks ago...(again its an outdated post)...I think I better buck up..it not....cant imagine what will happen..hehe...


***At the entrance of the expo...***

***Welcome to the Canon City but so small....does not look like city also...hehe***

***Big globe on a pond...so huge!!!!***

***Canon's 1st 35mm Focal-Plane Shutter cam...being developed and build in the year of 1937***

***Please read if you wan...but I didnt read at all...hahaa***

***All my dream lens and my dream dslr is being displayed and tested by us....so nice leh!!!***

***Was boring that time while waiting for Eugene...so took a close up shot of a flower there...its a real 1 oo..***
***Photos taken by Canon's special guest...you will know in part II***
***Some other collection of this special guest...so nice oo...If I have a chance to travel around....definately I can take nice pic with my lil digi cam..hehe***

***Fans waiting their Canon Special guest to arrive..***
Thats all for today 1st...gonna post more pretty pic soon...in my second part!!!..hehe




0 junks: