Chilis @ Mid Valley

Finally I got the time to post the food from Junn's Bday at Chilis MidValley....its a super outdate post..hehe...anway...check out the food below..I darn hungry now!!
***Rames's Chicken Spagheti...looks nice..hehe but didnt try***

***Triple play...a must order dish if you dine in Chilis***

***pOp's lamb shank...***

***Jacklyn's chicken chop but I cant remember whats the name for this..hehe***

***Hikaru's chicken chop + beef bacon...I wanted to order this initially but too bad...I cant have beef...sigh***

***Last but not least...its my chicken burger...this burger darn feeling man...***
I think thats all for my short and brief post...hehe...coming up next...should be Canon Expo and my experience of meeting someone..hehe...anyway...I gotta rush for dinner now...catch with you guys later...hehe

0 junks: