Anyone for Doraemon?

Last week...when LeePeng and I were in Connought Pasar Malam...we pass by a book stall...they sell varieties of books...just name it and they can find for you but only meant for mandarin books...then we came across with this book.....and without further thinking...I BUY!!

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Its Doraemon...I started to read this comic book since small...and its watch animation too....love it so much...
sometimes I really hope that I can become Nobita because this Nobita always got help from Doraemon...hehe...
This is one of my all time favourite anime/cartoon character...how about yours?

6 junks:

Anonymous said...

Doraemon, watched this comic and cartoon since I was small too.
I'm one of the blogger who likes to watch current tops anime like Naruto too

SilverIsle said...

Doraemon, Master Q and Crayon Shin Chan! All my childhood comics. Hehe. Chinese version too. =D

babyfiona said...

I also like Doraemon too!! love his "magic pouch" so much that I did one for myself when I am very young :P

She's Jess said...

I used to gid them when I was a kid. The malay version though :)

Anonymous said...

I want his Magic Pocket!! Then i'm Un-beatable liao, muahaha...

Catherine said...

I love doreamon~~!!!!
cute n powerful~~~