A Trip

I was browsing my friend's friendster picture gallery because she just came back from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

While browsing her pictures, she was having so much fun there. Even though I been to Kota Kinabalu before...then I was thinking if I could get out of KL and go somewhere for a relaxing trip....

I feel like I need to recharge my body with holidays...instead of sleeping...hehe weird huh...I'm sure everyone of you will have different way of charging your own body battery...

I wonder when will my next beach/oversea holiday...? btw signing off now....see ya peeps soon...



3 junks:

Anonymous said...

HK trip end of next year!!!! save money kao kao go there shop like crazy!!! :D

hIEw~~ said...

hahaha....of coz la but now need 2 suffer..hehe

Anonymous said...

I want to go KK mountain!!! really really wan to go...^_^V