Lim Kee Pan Mee @ Taman Tayton

I think this is a super duper old post..would like to post a food review to cheer up your mondays...hehe Few weeks ago, followed my brother's advice and tried this Lim Kee Pan Mee...

***This is how the shop looks like. It is located at Taman Tayton, same row as 3U Restaurant which I mentioned in my blog earlier this month***

***Their Specialty...PanMee..I like their soup based...its purely cooked with anchovis ( ikan bilis - hope the english spelling is correct, if i tpye it wrongly please correct me)***
***They have Pork noodle too....***

***Their soup based for the pork noodle tasted better than the panmee...I think because it is boiled by pork bone...***

***The only snack they have which is Sui Kao...it consists of carrot, radish, some other unidentified veges and few fresh prawns...RM1 or RM1.20 per piece***
Quite satisfy with their food here and I'll definately come back here soon....the environment quite comfortable..you will not feel the heat from outside even though its a super duper hot day (Its not an aircond restaurant...)
Thats all for my brief monday post...more review coming soon...hope you guys have a great monday ahead...good nite and signing out now...hehe


0 junks: