Dinner @ South Pacific, PJ

Me finally become hardworking in updating my post...unlike some other people...lol...
Last week, my colleague and I went to South Pacific to have a nice and wonderful dinner...Been to this restaurant a few times but keep on forgotten to bring my camera when ever I going there...

***Restaurant South Pacific its the place we went and it is nice to sit outside if is not raining of cause..hehe***

***Our 1st dish, butter calamari...I love it so much especially its butter crispy...***

***Next we have dry chilli chicken (Kung Po Chicken) OMG...my saliva dropping now...i mean now....!!!***

***Sorry for the blur pic...this is salted fish kailan...we felt cheated for this dish because of its portion its so small and its not enough for 6 of us...***

***One of my oldtime favourite...claypot toufu..***

***This is one of their famous dish I think...Green mussells cook with vietnamese style...which is nice too...***

***Lastly we have Venison with kapitan style(some sort of masala style...i pressume...please correct me if i wrong..hehe)...I like their venison too because they marinated it and it goes well with the sauce..Actually we wanted black pepper but the lady mixed up and gave us this instead which is good also..hehe***

After updating this entry i think my saliva wet can my whole keyboard..lol..anyway...thats all for today and me going to watch heroes now...kaka...will update soon..hehe..ciaoz



1 junks:

Anonymous said...

food looks good :)