Giordano Concepts Fashion Show @ Pavilion

I know there are lots of you have posted lots of Pavilion fashion show...So now its the time for my lil cam (A710is) showing its ability....cant do much but this is all I can get...if you have comment on those pictures do let me know...I need to improve my skill..hehe



***1st time saw its entrance and its freaking HUGE!!!!and i was wondering will the word Pavilion fall down?hmm because its just sticking'hanging' there***

***Before I notice there is a fashion show on going, LeePeng and I were impress with its spacious design...everything its sooooo HUGE***

***Then I run further down try to get a nice place to shot those models....***

***Posing giler...of cause la..model ma...what else they do beside posing on stage?hehe***

***"ahkwong where are you???"***
***I like the coatjacket...its so stylish***

***Another poser***

***Giordano Concepts...their new concept store...***

***A view from top***
***Taken from 6th floor and damn high can....my leg also numb already...***
Thats all for today..somemore today got 2 update already...happy?hehe
will post more food soon....see ya...


3 junks:

Anonymous said...

hihi~~
我有Giordano的會員card啊~買你鍾意的jacket會有折扣啊~~哈~~上次我系klcc都有用過,可以用到的,要的話我給你卡號碼~~嘻嘻~~銀卡的折會多小小的~~ 哈~~最近好嗎?

Anonymous said...

i'm left no. 2 lol

hIEw~~ said...

[Stephanie]wuah...1st time posting comment oo...giordano card....nice oo....if i go next time i call u..ok?

[ahkwong]omg..thats really u!!!haha