Lunch @ Restoran 3U, Taman Tayton

Last week, LeePeng and I went for a relaxing lunch in Taman Tayton, Cheras. Initially we wanted to goto the famous fish ball noodle but since we never try this Restoran 3U which recomended by Ho Chak in 8TV, so we just change our location to Restoran 3U. Restoran 3U provide varieties of Beef noodle but too bad I myself could not take beef so my choices are limited. Lets check out those food pic first and I'll talk about the food.

For your information, from now on I try to upload bigger picture to show how DELICIOUS the food is...keke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

***This is the front door of the restaurant, if you coming from Kajang or Connought Highway, you will see the turning to Taman Tayton, after turning into left and drive for few hundreds meters and you will see the shop its on your right..hope you guys understand my poor directions***

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

***This is their version of prawn mee and the prawn its soo big and its so fresh...and the soup its so clear and not so spicy for myself...***

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

***LeePeng ordered this, prawn and chicken slices noodle...the soup its so clear and tasty...furthermore it tasted like a prawn soup...***


If you would like a pleasant lunch or if you craving for fresh prawn noodles, I think this could be the best place that you need to go... and the price its reasonable too...we ordered 2 drinks + 2 bowl of noodles its just around Rm15.00...

p/s : while I blogging...my saliva keep drooling too.....sigh...its time for supper now..hehe...have a nice weekend ahead...=)

0 junks: