Tagged by the 1 and only YATZ

My monday entry its about Yatz's tag...hehe....so that I can stop posting food for a while but will resume shortly
Facts/Habits of Me, Myself and I

1. I love beaches so much that I wanted to go at least once a year

2. I love to eat...especially delicious food...

3. My working time its a very odd 1...(you wont believe me if i tell u...hehe)

4. I not really fancy about candy

5. I only being permitted to go out late When I entered collage

6. I not a fan of any singer or actor, if the songs nice to listen or the drama nice to watch...i'll listen or watch..hehe

7. I got lots of complain from ppl that I always cause them hungry when they visit my blog...sigh

8. I'm a new starternoob of photography...hehe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all from me..Now I shall tag :

all of u who wanna do..keke but i doubt no one will do

0 junks: