Stinky Tofu @ Conought Night Market

This time I would like to share my 1st time experience eating Stinky tofu...For your information, Stinky tofu is a form of fermented tofu, which, as the name suggests, has a strong odor. It is a popular snack in Connought night market. As mentioned earlier...from far LeePeng and I can smell the stinky tofu....wanted to try everytime we pass by...but I myself not really like the smell so didnt try...but most of the time was sold out... This time around...we were there early and decided to buy 4 pieces to try...

***Check out the slogan...'aroma across a thousand miles' which is true but not thousand miles la..hehe***

***This is the aunty who selling the tofu...I wonder how is her reaction when she start selling those tofu***

***Those crispy tofu....***

Although you smell stinky from far...when you eat with their chilli sauce...ITS A PERFECT COMBINATION....for my own opinion...its really tasty and smell nice....and its just RM2.40 for 4 pieces...If you dare...please go try...they do appear at Taman Muda night market too...hehe


1 junks:

sbd18 said...

no wonder today office stinko la...was curious where coming from...hehe...