Little Taiwan @ Mid Valley

Fuhh....still so exited about my Luna's party..the day after my Luna party is my birthday so I decided to spend time with my girlfriend LeePeng...Initially we did not plan anything for my birthday and we just follow the flow...it was so relax...cut the story short....we walk here and there decide where to have our lunch....so we pass by a shop in 3rd Floor Midvalley...we saw a restaurant call Little Taiwan...we have seen Little Vietnam...Little Penang so we decided to try this as well....hehe...so dont complain ya....because its gonna be a hungry post...i guess...hehe
***This is the name of the restaurant...Little Taiwan***
***We ordered Jasmine Purple Plum tea...it tasted like medicine....ewww and the best part is does not look purple to me...hehe***
***Forgotten its english's name, i think its Pepper Salt fried chicken...I like this fried chicken..because the meat so juicy...***
***Spicy(Ma La) Dumpling(GaoZi) Ramen...Ma lak in Mandarin means super spicy but its just tasted spicy for us..hehe***
***This is the 1 I order...Claypot Rat Noodle(again..dunno how to translate to eng..its Lau Shu Fen)...I like this as well...especially the sausages..it uses Taiwan sausage...its just a bit too dry***
My opinion on this restaurant or i should name it as cafe...its famous dishes actually are all in beef which I can not have them...sigh~~~must ask LeePeng try next time and review to you guys....anyway...its worth coming back here 2nd time as there are a few side dishes look nice too..hehe....

0 junks: