Nasi Lemak Kukus @ Kelana Jaya

hey people...just back from a tiring weekend....went for Emil Chau's Concert which is super nice because he sang for 4 hours and 30 mins which is a Malaysian Book of Record(buttock also pain leh)...haha....on Sunday...it was a relaxing weekend where Leepeng and I went for shopping at Sg Wang...had some nice food...will post up some pic soon ya...hehe..but now...let us enjoy the Nasi Lemak Kukus which I went on 07.07.07 before our Malacca Trip begins...hehe..On that day...I went with Ben, Maria, Siva for our brunch before we head to Malacca....let check out the pics and will story you guys through


***This is the place...Subang Ria...dont misunderstood..its not in Subang...its in Kelana...next to LDP i think...but frankly...I dont know the way...***

***This is the Makcik who serve us the Nasi Lemak...and she is preparing mine...haha***

***well, after 5 mins of waiting...yes 5 mins....its fast...hehe...my nasi lemak is here...I've ordered a basic nasi lemak with Kangkung (also called Water Spinach or Water Convolvulus)and Kerang (cockles) which is my favourite...hehe***

***This Nasi Lemak cost around Rm4.50 to RM 6.00 depends on how many dishes you order***

Hope you guys dont blame me for the hungriness ya....coz ar...the food its just too nice for not to intro to you guys...haha....next entry.....Malacca's food...haha...i might be DEAD killing by some of you guys



0 junks: