my burfday @ Luna

weee~~~I'm back from Malacca...it was a tiring throughout the trip....had so much nice food and met so many people there...hehe...but now back to my bday's update...hehe....as I said on my previous post...I went to Luna Bar @ Pacific Regency Hotel Apartment with girlfriend, Leepeng and friends Jen, Hikaru, Junn, Jason, Eunice, MayKuan, Ryan and girlfriend Ellen(hope the spelling correct), nkWai...last but not lease are Yatz and his dearest...Josephine..hehe..we had so much fun in Luna....camwhores every corner of the bar

***The entrance of Luna....so mysterious..***

***Once we walk up to the entrance...this is their actual entrance..nice leh***

***We took a group pic after Yatz and Josephine were here...(L > R)nkWai, Junn, MayKuan, pOp, Yatz, Josephine, Jen, Eunice, Hikaru, me and the girlfriend LeePeng***

***Ryan with his 350D came late but so fast camwhore with pOp's n95***

***Now is pOp and Jen's turn..haha***

***Of coz now LeePeng and my turn la....me burfday boy wor..hehe***

***Its Junn, MayKuan and Eunice***

***Thank you the waiter for helping me take the pic together with KL scenery***

***The cake is here!!!!then me and Jen camwhore with the cake..hehe***

***hIEw with the cake!!!***

***Ryan with the girlfriend Ellen...nice to meet ya Ellen***

***Eh...now Junn with 350D and Ryan stole my cake...sob sob***

***Last but not least...the bday boys with the GALS!!!!!hehe***

***Now its the guys's turn...***

All I wanna say for this outing is THANK YOU ALL OF YOU...you guys the best....fuh....finally finish my bday update lo.....hehe....next 1 would be Malacca....hehe...stay tuned ya.....

3 junks:

Eehui said...

happy belated birthday
how old harrr =p

hIEw~~ said...

lol....me 23 liao lo...thanks ya

Eehui said...

lol happie belated bday!! blog addict detected!! evidence found on bday cake haha