Pig Organ Pepper Soup @ Taman Midah

I hope you guys dont freak out when you see the title of this entry...yeah...LeePeng and I visited a stall in Taman Midah which famous with its Pig Organ Pepper Soup. It is located at the entrance of the main road of Taman Midah. I've been going this place few months back but I forgotten to bring my camera...this time I finally remember my lil cam...hehe

***Check out the amount of the organzzzzz they give....and the soup....taste so nice...it is recommended by hIEw if you like these kind of food***

***Besides pig organ soup...they have a lot of Hakka dishes for example this stew Pork with salted fish...damn nice can!!!***

Another thing I like their stall is their liong shui(Herbal tea) its good to drink if you have sore throat or something...hehe...For both of the dishes we ordered it only cost us around rm15 including the drinks and the person who serve us very nice and she explain to us how they prepare every dishes...hehe..



1 junks:

-ritchie- said...

eh..taman midah got? must go and try ard..thanks for the info..