ARGH!!!!my cam got stolen

haih~~just receive a call from my bro and he told me that his car got broke in and some asshole stole his bag...thanks god he was ok...then he tell me what are the things are lost and one of the thing i didnt expect is MY DIGI CAM!!!!!sigh X 100...i have not check out the damages he got on his car....

hopefully not so serious...curse x 100 on that thief...and now I have to get a new camera liao...but definately not DSLR yet....because my financial so limited....sigh....need to spend again...lucky my pictures are backup and didnt lose any photo but what if the thief recognize me? AIKS...die lo...but whatever happens also my bro was ok...then ok liao..just that need 2 buy cam only...

haih~~better dont think too much...and concentrate on work....will update more on the damages....SIGH!!!!!

3 junks:

starburstlolly said...

Aww stupid thief!! Is there no safe place in KL anymore?

Well, don't be too upset. If you look at it positively, at least it wasn't a notebook or something more expensive.

Anonymous said...

ji ngoi sun bin

hIEw~~ said...

hey way...yaro..bodoh thief...thanks for the concern ya...=) and thanks yatz