Random shots again..

hehe....actually I wanted to show somemore food review but scare you gyus will blame me for your hungriness so this time decided to show you guys some for random shots from my lil digital cam Kodak EasyShare LS743 showing its ability to take nice pictures...of course it won't be as nice as dslr cam ma....hehe

***So clear can!!its hard to take a clear sky pic these days oo....lucky leh...***

***I know my phone its just K700i but just to test out my cam ma..hehe***

***A view of Lot 10 and the Fuyooh station(Sungai Wang Monorial station) from 6th floor of Sungai Wang***

***Nice reflection from Taman Gelora, Kuantan***

***Another clear sky snap under the roof of Curve***

***Cheaper can??***

***Damansara Cineleisure with its clear sky***

***A sunset view from Oversea Union Garden(OUG) Plaza***

Thats all folks...showing my picture database to you guys...so next entry might be food again wor....so better get ready......ciaoz....hehe

0 junks: