My 2009 Resolution

Happy new year ppl!!!!! How did your new year eve celebration? Mine was so so only....

Anyhow...I've been thinking what will be my new year resolutions.....hehe

I wish I can complete it within this year...hehe

1. Treat Leepeng better
2. Hope to improve my photography skill
3. Excel in work
4. Getting EF 28-105mm f/4-5.6 USM or EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
5. Go for more holiday than this year
6. Get thinner than this year

I think 6 should be enough at this moment...Hopefully I can fulfill all my wish list by the end of this year...hehe

3 junks:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. Simple resolutions.

Wish you a happier, healthier and richer 2009 :)

Cheers.

Eri Peng said...

treat leepeng better...
AHAHAHAHAHAH!! good one~

Anonymous said...

A lovely resolution. Treat LeePeng better. Your gf must be very happy!