Redang's Happy Moment


Although I have came back from Redang for almost 1 month but I still feel the Redang in me....

I would like to present you guys the HAPPY MOMENT we had in REDANG....hehe



***The making of Happy Moment***

***They look so exited but actually they damn scare because we sat at the back of the boat....***


***He is way just too energetic...jump here and there***


***Then they wanted to follow also...so Happy + Siao = CONFIRMED SIAO***


***Gimme 5 babe...***


***They too can pose and did you notice Eri No2 there? lol***


***I love this so much and not taken using my cam. This pic cost me RM5 and I bought it...I dont care so much because DAMN nice!!***


***I don't know Eugene suffered to pose because of the 'weight' LOL***


***Last but not least...everyone look so tired after dancing...lol***

Hope you like the series of happy moment we had in Redang. Once again, I would like to thank all of you guys who went to Redang with me....I had so much FUN!!!!hehe

0 junks: