MY FM Drive Time Event @ Leisure Mall, Cheras

TGIF!!!!!!!hehe...I'm gonna stop my Redang for a while because I got so many things to post...hehe..

I went to MY FM's event last week in Leisure Mall. They held a meet the DJ session...hehe


***Check out the crowd...of course not as much as those in more famous shopping complex***


***One of the famous DJ in MY FM, Royce Tan...***


***He is giving out prizes for audience there and believe me...they just way too aggressive***

***Yet another famous DJ, Wai Fun....she is just so friendly...isn't she...hehe***


***Manage to capture a few kid's face expression when they observing their parents doing some stunt on the stage***


***I've observe her for so long, she just staring at Wai Fun...I think she just wanna become a DJ like her...lol***

Still for few more hours I can go back home....wooohooo.....cant wait already....lol...anyhow...HAPPY WEEKEND PEEPS!!!!


0 junks: