Youth 08 Traffic Jam, Here I come!!

I got a news I have to announce here....I got an email from Nuffnang where I was shortlisted for today Youth '08 Traffic Jam event...

Actually I forgotten about this event but Hung Wei mentioned it to me on MSN so I just go and sign up and thats it...I'm in...hehe

So....please do come to PWTC and vote for my blog....but what I know is...so many bloggers taking part too...and I gonna see them on that day too....

When I was reading on the Youth '08 website...I noticed that TM Net's iTalk Buddy was the main sponsor...and I was given credit of rm30 to try on their service which I just to it and havent got the chance to try on it yet...but if you asking me on how should I spend my rm30 of credit wisely...I would say that the 1st person I wanna try on is my Mom then its LeePeng...hehe...

Although talking to them is important but like what I said so...have to use it wisely...therefore, I'll fully utilize those credit to call all my friends to VOTE for me...hiew88.blogspot.com!!!!

Anyhow, I'll see you guys there in PWTC this saturday !!!

1 junks:

Anonymous said...

hmm i think will see u all there later on... :)