ShihLin Taiwan Street Snack

I dont feel like blogging about HK now even though I have tons of picture to post...and yet I feel like I wanna blog about food now..hehe


Ben had been telling me about the food from ShihLin...so one fine day, I finally wanna give it a try...Those pictures took from 1Utama, Pavillion and Low Yat Plaza because 1 time cant eat so much food...

***ShihLin's logo...one of the famous street in Taiwan that consists of variety of snacks***

***Their menu...only consists of crispy chicken, oyster mishua, fries and Crispy floss***

***O-ah mi-sua... one of my favourite...I not a fan of mi-sua but I like this..because of its sauce and oyster***

***Crispy Floss Egg Crepe, its like popiah which only consists of chicken floss without veges...so nice***
I dont have the picture of other food because I got no hand to take pictures....

1 junks:

sbd18 said...

not fries ler...its seafood tempura...:P