Lin Kei @ Taman Tayton

I forgotten about the food pic at Junn's bday party...so I'll just pospone that 1st and carry on with this post..keke

I think about 2 weeks ago, we craving for some 'tai chau' so I suggest to have dinner at Lin Kei, Taman Tayton. nkwai, fattien, anston, leepeng and me were there to try out this restaurant. I once visited this restaurant before and love their food so much. So I decided to re-visit this as the last time I tried I have not start blogging yet..hehe

***1st of all...the vege...the portion so small and its like meant for 2 person but we have 5 instead***

***Claypot taufu...tasted ok only...***

***their roast chicken even worst...when we order that time...we ask the waiter.what chicken you have...they mentioned onyly have roasted chicken and steam white chicken...we were like...what the!!!So we ordered this...and it tasted....hmm...***

***Fu Yong Egg(omelet)...too salty...sigh..even this simple dish also they could not satisfy me***
***Balitong..its one of the best....and Anston...finally..u know how to 'suck' this huh...hehe***
***'Fei Zhau' fish with spicy sour sauce...the fish quite fresh and tasted just fine...***

***While waiting for food...they start camwhoring..lol***

***The guys...thanks leepeng for taking this pic...hehe***

***last but not least...is me and my girl..hehe***
Coming up next..will back to Junn's bday party's food at Chillis...hehe...

4 junks:

Eileen said...

me and my girl... awww so sweet.... Aiseh, what you deserved for such a cute, pretty & slim gal? Share your secret to your single guy frens mar *cough cough* I better avoid outings with the gang. Kekeke

hIEw~~ said...

OMG...how can u avoid our outings....of coz have to come out more often leh..hehe ahemz...

Eileen said...

oh yeah, if anyone ask me out lar *fingers tapping impatiently on table*

Anonymous said...

Haha... Hiew, u r responsible for that next time: Call her out!

lol