Junn Bday @ Chillis

Woohoo...i'm back from my tiring weekend...went to my high school headmaster retirement dinner and a Wet Charity Show at Bukit Jalil...lol...
I'll post those event soon but now I have to post this birthday celebration before october ends...hehe


***Before the food comes, we camhore a bit...YEAH...just a bit ok?hehe..anyway..its Jen and Adrian***

***Then its pOp, me and lamesRames***

***After makan session, its Junn with me....bday ma...sure have to camwhore with bday boy ma***

***Bunny faces....but sigh...bad quality pic...haih~~ but we still look COOOL....right right?hehe***
***Junn trying his presie...Quicksilver...hehe***


***Junn wanna tried the cherrie but.....he didnt...coz he does not like..hehe***
***Last but not least....and another blur pic...sigh...that day no form la...lol....anyway....its all of us showing off time.....all got rm50 in hand...lol...***
More picture next...stay tune ya....




4 junks:

Eileen said...

the bunny pic....... Now I dun mind camwhoring myself.. wukakaka

hIEw~~ said...

haha...so now i waiting for ur camwhore pics lo

Eileen said...

aiseh... i always got one... but dun abuse too much... later ppl wont appreciate... haha

hIEw~~ said...

haha....ok la...i'll appreciate lo...hehe...