Jenifer's Birthday @ Codo

Sorry guys for being away for so many days..I was busy with so many birthdays celebrations and now only got the time to update my blog..hehe...minta maaf ya... 2 weeks ago, I was invited by Jenifer to attend her birthday celebrations at Codo, Midvalley. Codo its a vietnamese restaurant which serve delicious vietname crusines which worth the money...btw, I could not take any food pic because I was late and we all start taking picture already...hehe..do check out those nice pic ya..



***1st of all MK with smashpOp***
***Fattien and me with siao smile...some1 is making my laugh that time...sigh***

***Jen, Rames and me***

***Iz us!!***


***WoohOO...finally can take pic with u jor...this is Eri aka Eripeng.net***
***The handsome Ryan n Beautiful Eunice***

***bDay gal with me***

***SmashpOp with Eri***

***posing again..lol***

***Last but no least...the gals at the entrance of Codo when we were leaving that time...***


Here you go with those leng chai and leng lui pic...after this...gonna be food lo....lol...stay tuned guys...



0 junks: