Dinner @ Kafe Strawberry Fields

Approximately 3weeks ago, Anthony (my colleague) and I went to this Kafe Strawberry Fields for dinner at PJ State..As usual, its quite crowded. This cafe focus more on its thai food which is nice as I tried last time but didnt bring my camera...Finally this time I brought my camera there and took some of the nice food there...
***Their menu...so huge...looks like a photo album..hehe***

***check out the crowd there...but what amaze me is that their food came quite fast... ***

***This is what i ordered...Toufu with minced meat rice...one of the reason I like their food is because its large and can 'cure' my hunger which only cost me RM5.9...hehe ***

***Anthony ordered this...Fish head meehoon...tasted just nice....especially its soup...nicely done ***


***Last but not least...one of my favourite...fried sambal calamari which only RM8.90 and its worth the money based on its portion...***

Well...next post gonna be Junn's bday party I think....or food post or.....sigh...having difficulties to decide..lol...anyway....see ya..

0 junks: