Lunch @ Little Vietnam

hIEw is back with his new blog skin....hehe...hope you guys like it... Had a quite relaxing weekend because me only eat eat eat...hehe will post all the food I had last weekend and hope you guys had a great monday Here is my starter of the week....food from Little Vietname... Went to Little Vietname in Mid Valley 2 weeks ago...(i know its a super duper old post) but would like to share my opinion on Little Vietnam..

***Little Vietnam's tissue box..lol...***

***Laici Salad...I love this....they stuffs carrots, radish into the laici and soak it into vineger i think and thats explain why its so nice..hehe***

***LeePeng ordered Tomyam Tung Hun(Glass noodle) which is nice too because she loves Tomyam especially those super duper spicy ones...hehe***

***Next will be the noodle that I ordered....Kuey Teow Soup with saseme chicken...its nice if you craving for some light food...***

***This is the saseme chicken...for me so so because its too dry....if they have some gravy ontop of the chicken...it would be nicer...hehe***

The food we had was just ok overall and I will not be going there for some time...there are other choices in Midvalley which I can satisfy my stomach on..hehe


2 junks:

Anonymous said...

haha.. just went there last wk. but it's quite pricey to me. around RM20 per person. i'm poor unlike our mr. hiew :)

hIEw~~ said...

eh...where got....rm36 for 2 of us....cheaper than urs...haha