Bread & Olive Cafe @ Ulu Langat Lookup Point

Haha….*evil laugh* hiew got another food entry here to torture your stomach…if you notice, a few entries ago, I’ve shoot a nice KL scenery from Ulu Langat which I was enjoying my decent meal at the same time too…Well, the restaurant that LeePeng and I went called Bread and Olive Café (BnO Café)…that night was so cold because of rain earlier…its like the cloud between our feet…hehe…I know…just cut the crap and show you guys the pic… here you go





***BnO Cafe...the place we went...***


***I love the ambiance so NICE and comfortable because we were facing a remarkable scenery that you guys will see in a while...***



***Here you go...pic with thousands words...hehe***



***While waiting for food...did some shoots of us too...me and my dearest LeePeng***



***LeePeng did a great job for this pic..hehe***



***This is the tea I drinking as it is recommended by the waitress there...actually I ordered HOT TEA and suddenly a waitress came to us with a round box...and I thought she selling is Cigar because the box so antique...when she open the box she ask us to choose what tea we wanna drink....I almost pengsanreject her...hehe...and so I have selected Blackcurrant, Ginseng and Vanila...which tasted like Ribena...as long as nice and I dont care...***



***here is the tough part because I totally forgotten what are the food's name...this restaurant mainly offers Turkish kind of food...and the food that we ordered is some sort of Middle east recipes...because of its bread called Pita and its ingredient in it would be mutton and veges which taste nice...***


***Next we have Turkish pizza which called Lahmacun...aka its Seafood Pizza..I would recommend this as well as its tasted nice and fresh...especially its cheese...they don't stingy about the cheese...hehe***




Hope you guys are like this entry because its my 1st time trying Turkish food...I would go back there sometime soon because of its incredible ambiance...its really a relaxing place to go hang out...there are some other western restaurant there...you guys could try it out too....stay tuned for more more exciting food journey with me ya...ciaoz

1 junks:

Anonymous said...

I have been there once before. Can see the whole KL city. very nice!!! need a tripod to capture the image there