another tag

haih~~lucky i still remember fish's tag...if not i'll be kill by her..now almost 2am in the morning..better do it fast...then i can go sleep...damn sleepy now..hehe...so Fish..here goes the tag

1. What was the last thing you did that you pleased your parents?
accompany my mom had lunch...is this consider?hehe

2. Do you keep long nails?
of coz no la...but i was wondering how long my nails can grow..haha

3. What makes you start blogging?
er...influnce by friends i presume

4. Blog hopping is good or bad?
oh coz good what...can know more friends

5. How long you take to bath?
10 t0 15 mins

6. Whose blog you viewed before doing this tag?
fish lo...to get the tag...(lucky i remember)

7. What motivates you to go out for the outdoors the most?
meeting gf and friends

8. How long is your average SMS length?
er...depends who lo...

9. What you use your email for?
for working...

10. What is your favourite snack?
er...a lot wor...

11. What movie that you think that is worth for your money this year?
Pirates of Carribean III, Transformer (tell me who dont agree with me)hehe

12. What would you look for when you wake up early in the morning?
look for my pillow and sleep again because usually my pillow will gone missing...hehe

This tag didnt ask me to tag anyone so......me very good 1.....dont tag any1 this time...
stay tuned ya..still got more food food food coming here...hehe...ciaoz and have a great weekend ahead ya....=)


0 junks: