Pizza Lover

Last Sunday, Leepeng and I plan of have a simple lunch and she suddenly thought of Pizza Hut since we didn't visit Pizza Hut for sometime....then we head to the nearest Pizza Hut which is located at Jusco Equine Park

Photobucket
***It was damn crowded that day and I was forced to park at the roof top...***

Photobucket
***Its been long time I post my own pic and now its the time...hehe***

Photobucket
***She wonder where is her pizza as most of the tables around us are having their pizzas already....I should say this is one of the outlet which provide bad service...***

Photobucket
***Woohoo...our favourite...Hawaiian Chicken....slurpssss***

Photobucket
***We ordered an additional pizza to give it a try and it tasted ok only...and still I prefer Hawaiian pizza...hehe***

1st time taking risk blogging in office...so its time for me to go now lo....hehe...enjoy ur day ya!!

2 junks:

Anonymous said...

I have tried the Pizza Huts in the same place, in Tesco Ampang, Tesco The Curve, Tmn Maluri and I can say all of them have very bad service.

THe managers of these outlets are also very stuck up and very bad in communication.

The pizzas also have lesser items on them and the sizes are getting smaller. If you realise, the latest pizza from them is with all the sausages around it.. but did u realise the actual size of teh pizza had shrunk especially the center part of it?

I willl never go to Pizza Hut anymore. I prefer Dominoes and now Italiannies or any authentic Italian restaurant that serve pizza, because Pizza Hut is taking us Malaysians for a ride with their ridiculous pizza varieties..

Btw, I also from Cheras, inside Tmn Len Seng there.

Cheers :)

hIEw~~ said...

I would have to agree that as their service and quality of food getting worst each day...and I heard mid valley has a restaurant which sells nice pizza and I would like to check that out some other day..hehe