UCSI's(Sedaya) Convocation

Its time to update again lo...LOL....Last weekend I have attended my brother's convocation in his university which is University College of Sedaya International. It was their 21st's convocation and it was the largest crowd ever according to my brother...without further delay....just present some pictures took that day....

Photobucket
***My brother receive a scroll from the Chancellor of UCSI..***

Photobucket
***Everyone is waiting for their turn to receive the honour***

Photobucket
***She is one of the staff which taking care of the graduates...pity her also..hehe***


Photobucket
***After the ceremony ends...mom and granparents faster rush to my brother and take picture...hehe***

Photobucket
***Besides my brother, one of my school mate graduate to...his name is Nick and his pretty girlfriend...Jennifer...hehe***

Photobucket
***Its been sometime we took picture but too bad....a bit blur...anyways...thanks to Jennifer..***
Photobucket
***Finally....my turn to take picture with my brother..***

Before ending this...would like to say a very very very very BIG thank you to FATTIEN who borrowed me his flash...hehe

Thats all for today lo and TGIF tomorrow...gonna have a big big big big meal tomorrow...wOOHooo

1 junks:

Anonymous said...

Your bro looks so huge! :)