Redang oh Redang!!

Its been 1 week we back from the beautiful Redang Island and its time for me to start blogging about that...hehe

This trip is fully organized by Junn and he had invited Jen, Rames, Mich, Nigel, Eugene, Eri, Ang, Tifa, Loh, Chung Yi, LeePeng and I to join his Redang driving adventure...lol...YES...we drove to Redang's Jetty and it is not an easy task....because we really need lots of nescafe...I think I just let those pictures do the talking...


***After 8 hours of driving, manage to grab a nice sunrise picture...***


***This wood piller really can hold strong wind during monsoon***


***I like this personally....guess...who is who...lol***


***Us at the jetty before we head to Redang***


***This is a classic jump from the girls...because once their foot step on the sand of Redang....then Mich hand me her cam...then...thats it....1 2 3...JUMP!!!sweat***


***The beach which is infront of our hotel...***


***After checking in....then...they changed into their own bikini and POSE***


***She's the poser...***


***Who is the siao and who is the star....lets make a simple guess...***


***Lovely leepeng and...me***


***Yalo....other pictures have to wait until next update lo...hehe***


Signing out,
hiew









0 junks: