Its been 2 years

I'm blogging for 2 years? Na...ITS our 2nd anniversary of our relationship...hehe

Some said 2 years just a short time but some said :"Wow...so long!!" There are so many ways to define time...For Leepeng and I, 2 years just a blink away where we had started the relationship for exactly 2 years...

p/s : pardon me with my photoshop skill...i took hours to do this...can pengsan ledi..hehe

Throughout the 2 years, we had gone through lots of 'stuffs' together which had spices up our life pretty much..both of us had our down time and we will comfort each other to calm the person down ...

I'm sure we gonna put more and more spice in our life to make it more tastier and not bitter or sourer...hehe...don't you think so? 

ANYHOW.....I must say this....

I LOVE YOU BABE!!!!

5 junks:

Anonymous said...

put big big face mar, so small cannot see... @@

Jed said...

bila mau kahwin lols!!! Pardon me but its not that often that i get to ask this.

Anonymous said...

I wish both you and lee peng can be together forever. The photoshop picture is very nice.

Eri Peng said...

wah so sweet ger~~~ uwa.. congratz~ LOL

hIEw~~ said...

tankiu tankiu~!!!!!!