Continuation of PPP

Few months back, I came across some blogs writing about PayPerPost entries and it attracted me to register as their member and start writing post for them months ago. After posting my first PPP, I don’t have time to post the second one due to my working hours.

Since I got a new job now and I’m settling down my work here then I can start PPP, I’m back as a newbie of PayPerPost now. PayPerPost did offer lots of post for us to write but it is not easy to get a post that suite myself to post due to my language’s limitation.

However, I have used PayPerPost as my learning tool for me to improve my English language as I’m not a totally English educated person. Therefore, this is a great opportunity for me to brush up my grammars.

I was told that by registering PayPerPost, we can make lots of friends around the world but I did not make any friend so far. Is that sad or what? But since I start blogging almost one year ago, I have made lots and lots of friends. For those who are reading this, you should know yourself who you are? Am I right? Besides knowing bunch of friends here, PayPerPost offers money for every post we post. For the money that being offered, I will save it and use it wisely and not to waste the cash which is offered by PayPerPost. I know it is not easy to get the post being approve by them (PayPerPost) but I still try my best to write a post. Anyhow, I’m making a move to my bed now. See you guys later.

blog ads

1 junks:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can make money by locking special pages of your blog or site?
Simply open an account on AdWorkMedia and embed their content locking plug-in.