Brickfields's Seafood Restaurant

This was a super outdated post...It was during Chinese New Year...we went to Eugene house to bai nin...After that we went to Eri's parent's restaurant have our dinner....The only comment that I can give is everything is so delicious


***1st of all, we have grilled stingray...and this stingray is freaking spicy and I love it so much..hehe***


***Nothing I can say about this vege..hehe***


***I forgotten the name of the dish but its something like thai style which I have never taste before***


***Squids are my favorites....I like it so much***


***Lastly we have toufu...***


***The attendance are Yatz and Josephine***


***Ryan and Hikaru***


***Hikaru with the beautiful Eunice***


***Lovely Leepeng and I***


***Happy Eri and Eugene***

Another update done....hopefully I can be more hardworking in the future to blog more...hehe
Anyways, hope you guys have a great weekend ahead...Ciaoz

0 junks: