Macau...I came I saw I left

HAPPY NEW YEAR PPL!!!

Well...time flies and its 2008 now and I've been blogging nearly 1 year...and hopefully 2008 will be a great year for all my family and friends...

As I mentioned earlier...something big is coming to here...The big thing is my Hong Kong post started...

***30,000 feet from sea....that time getting so excited jor..hehe**

***nth to do before the plane take off...so so we..hehe...camwhore lo***



***Once we landed we straight pose in front of 'my plane'(Air Asia) who send me to Macau..hehe***




***Now its my turn...my blur face....not yet wake up..hehe***


***Street outside the airport...this is where we wait for bus to send us to harbour***




***After taking bus to harbour...we took another bus to this place....a must go place in Macau...scroll more to find out more..but dont scroll so fast wor...***



***One of the building in that street...so european..hehe***

***European feel building but full of asian faces..hehe***

***I lke this personally...***

***Thats my target!!!Sao Paulo Catheral...wanna go there fast fast***

***we saw lots of shop while we walk up the stairs...***

***Here I come...finally got the chance to touch the catheral..hehe***



***A view from top of the catheral...they have some stairs for us to climb up and take a peek...hehe***

***Their post office...I pressume...it was close because it was Sunday***

***Can spot the difference?hehe...1 of the pic took from Macau Fair at the Curve...and another one is the REAL 1....its like a dream come true..kaka***

***Another version of streets of Macau...***

***After visiting the Catheral...we then took another bus and head to Fisherman's Wharf...Its like an ammusement park in Macau...but I not sure why its to quiet that day...somemore that day so cloudy...***

***They know I taking their pose...so fast swim towards me..hehe***

Thats all for my Macau trip...coming up next will be my Hong Kong pic....more pics soon..see ya



3 junks:

SilverIsle said...

Lay Peng cut hair liao wor. Nice wor. Hehe. Looking forward to more pictures! =D

Jason Lioh said...

Oh, went Macau. Haha! How much total expenditure? Am interested.

hIEw~~ said...

silverisle - hehe...sure will got more pic coming soon....btw its leepeng....=)

jason - yeah Macau and Hong Kong...the time we went there a bit expansive coz of xmas season...but if u wanna go....go during end of sept or 2nd week of oct...dont go 1st week of oct coz its china's independence day