Xin Wah Bak Kut Teh, Queens Park

Its been sometime I had Bak Ku Teh(BKT)...few weeks ago...LeePeng and I suddenly craving for BKT after checking out some blog...I notice some of the blogger went to Xin Wah BKT and they like it...so Xin Wah here I come...hehe

***Restaurant Xin Wah...its located at Queens park Cheras, next to Carrefour (I hope the spelling is correct)***
***A must have..char kui...***

***Another 'product' that we cant miss too***

***The 'boss' is here...I like their soup based...not too salty...love the taste***

***Finally...sweet potato leaf..I not sure the exact name...we ordered spicy type and it came out darn spicy but we still can finish all of the veges..***
Its time to back to work...but I super hungry now...gotta blog about more food soon....HAHA...I gotta a feeling that I'm back on track...WOOHOOO!!!!

0 junks: