Ultimate Sunset

Hi guys....how was your weekend? I had a tired 1....went to lots of places...drive here and there....hope you enjoy ur monday ya...cheers..

Sometime ago...I was invited by my ex-headmaster of my high school to attend his retirement dinner at his current school which is SMK Jinjang...nothing nice to talk about the dinner but before the dinner start...nkwai and me notice the sunset scenery could be a nice protrait...so we just...lol....took some photo of the sunset....so please comment on it oo...or you could tell me which 1 do you like...hehe
***The grass with the 'egg yolk'***

***Nice combination of the sky and the sun***

***I like this so much..the sky its just so blue and relaxing...***

***There you go...my wide screen version...hehe***
Coming up next....not sure yet...hehe..stay tune ya....

0 junks: