Supper @ Pat Ye Tin, Cheras

Looks like I gonna post chinese food but this is not I wanted to post initially...as long as chinese food right?hehe....I wanted to post some other food but there are lots of pictures to edit...due to laziness.....I post this 1st...hehe

Last week...2am...my brother called me said he wanna go for supper...so we decided to goto Pat Ye Tin which is located opposite of Taman Midah entrance and next to Toyota show room...

***I ordered this which I never had this ages ago....which cost me rm0.70 per piece***

***Then we shared this....Kam Heong Lala...OMG...this is absolutely delicious because the uncle include 4 angle beans and dried shrimp into the lala...which cost us Rm8.00 for a small size***

***My brother ordered this....prawn mee...another food that I've never eaten for some time...and it cost us rm3.50***

Enjoy the pics ya...hehe and sorry for the bad quality of picture as the lighting in the food court was bad....sigh~~~

0 junks: