Movie Review : Shoot 'em up

hey guys....how's your saturday...before I start...would like say sorry to fattien because i cant make it to Times Square yesterday for the Astro Fair...hehe



Anyway....I had a simple weekend but some movie screw my night a bit. Leepeng and I not suppose to watch this movie but her sister could not make it to the cinema so we just use up the ticket and try to enjoy the movie...The day before...Joyce (my college mate) told me that this is a useless movie and I told her that..better dont go watch...ended up Leepeng and I watched this 'useless movie'....Why did I said so?

Before I start condemn about this movie, let me tell you what is this movie about...
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
***Warning!!!! spoiler ahead but if you take my advice...dont go and watch the movie***

The film begins when a loner called Mr Smith (Clive Owen) finds himself in the middle of a gunfight while trying to be a good Samaritan by helping a pregnant lady who is being chased by an armed man. The resulting gunfire leaves the woman dead, a newborn in his arms and a persistent killer (Paul Giamatti) on his trail.....

Lets start with the condemn part....I think some of you guys mayb like it but for me...its like a waste of time for myself...For example...the entire movie its just about....GUNS...CHICKS and carrots...YEAH...CARROTS....i cant really take it...

Besides that..I could not deny that their actions scene are nice...their arrangement of guns is nice...but its just stupid...Furthermore...Mr Smith...can kill the whole group of people but he just cant even shoot the 'Boss' (Paul Giamatti) until the end of the movie...I know this kind of movie...Boss sure die last but at least show something interesting LA!!!!

For my own opinion...I would not waste that kind of money to watch this kind of movie...I hope my entry here will not spoil some of you guy's mode after watching this 'hilarious' movie...thats all for today....gonna rest now....later will have a delicious brunch buffet...hehe...will blog about it soon oo...nites

0 junks: