Malaysia International Fireworks Competition @ Putrajaya

Will stop post food entry for today and showing you guys the pictures that I took during MIFC at Putrajaya...will not be as good as those guys who got slr...but I've selected a few pictures that I think its nice...hehe...here you go..

***The bridge...took this will we were in the jam...***

***Here u go...coconut tower..hehe***

***Personally...i think this is my best shot...sigh***

***If you were there...the whole sky its covered by them...the 3 colour balls..hehe***

***This 1 too....its like a golden sky....OMG..hehe***

***nice nice??***
***Finally of coz....hehe.....us lo..***
I remember after the firework event...I was so tired because I went to Malacca the day before..speaking of Malacca...OMG....forgotten about it..hehe...will post that soon ya....ciao..

2 junks:

Anonymous said...

wow still nice your photo ma...

Anonymous said...

I like the purple hibiscus!! hehe
image not bad!!!