Lunchinner @ Nando's

Finally me back to food blogging..hehe...its been a week or so the last time I blog about food....this time Leepeng and I went to Nando's for
Lunch + Dinner = Lunchinner
We went to Nando's a few times ledi but didnt bring cam so cant blog..hehe...this time I try new food from Nando's...before I start my pic... I think i prefer Nando's than Kenny Rogers because of the freshness of the chicken...Nando's seems to be tastier and marinated well...hehe..ok la talk less show pic more right?hehe

***Nando's new recipe on the menu...if is an old 1..please correct me because I have not been there for sometime***

***Their Nando's Espetada..look so unique...hanging in the air***

***Side dishes for Espetada...i like the wedges...ITS WAY TOO DELICIOUS than KFC ones...***

***The highest level of spicyness in Nando's...EXTRA HOT....dare to try??***

***LeePeng ordered the usual 1...Quater chicken...with rice and Peri fries(my favourite)***

***She also trying the EXTRA Hot ones...and she can eat more spicy food than me...paiseh...heheh***

***you want fries??***

I hope no one will kill/stare at/burn/curse me after i press the publish post button...hehe...coming up next...Fireworks I think....but i way too lazy to edit my pics oo...stay tuned ya...



0 junks: