short trip to KLCC

Today...i'm not gonna post anything about food...will tell you guys what LeePeng and I did during weekend...
Initially we wanted to goto KLCC to pay my mom a suprise visit at convention center because she is working as an exhibitor in some fair...but when we reach KLCC i cant seems to see any event going on then I called her...she told me she's in some exhibition center at Jalan Duta...i wanted to faint that time....*PENGSAN*....just feel like wanna slap myself..hehe..since we reach KLCC ledi..we take a walk at KLCC park...of course we go camwhore a bit lo...hehe

***View from far at 6:51pm***

***Nearer view of KLCC 20 mins later...so fast dark ledi***

***Getting darker and darker...and check out the bridge, I remember a program show from Discovery Channel said that one of the most difficult part to build...because the height not match or something..hehe***

***weee~~peace!!!!!***

***Check out how the water 'vibrate' hehe....***

***Lastly, will be out poser photo...haha...OI LOOK HERE!!!...hehe***

***My next enter is about this dining place...stay tuned ***

p/s : its not in KLCC...hehe

guys...please do give me some comment on my KLCC photo...just bang me....need 2 improve my cam skill...sigh...~~~



0 junks: