MY FM's 50 hours outdoor boardcast

By looking at the title, its explain all of it...actually not thinking to post this entry...since Fattien talked about it...so I also post as well...as some of you guys know...I finish work at 1230 in the morning...while driving back home...i was listening to MY FM...and suddenly I feel like drive to downtown and take a look....on the way to Sg Wang...I went back home to fetch my bro to go together....of coz brought my cam as well...

***That time was 1:10am and still got so many ppl....sweat***

***Royce Chan so serious talking on air...during commercial time...he just become another playful person...hehe***

***Wai Fun giving out satay man...but we didnt take la...hehe...because only a few sticks somemore we stand quite far away...hehe***

***Jack Lim's on air time now....forgotten what they talking..all I remember is something funny..***

***After he finish talking...he start to eat and eat and eat...haha...none stop...***

After kepo-ing the outdoor boardcast thingy...my brother and I feeling hungry so we went have out late night supper..hehe....and I'll show you guys what we had...hehe...so bubyes for now ya....hehe



1 junks:

Anonymous said...

Yoz!!!! thankz for the linking here hehe. 1.30 am wor!!!!still saw many people there.

Aiya didn't saw Royce chan as well. There was a MyFM fans call Kah mun in my comments there mention that she particapating this event for 50 hours with the MyFM. Really pei fu this gal.

Add my msnlah aeonsaga@hotmail.com..hehe