2nd part of Eye on Malaysia

ok guys..here is the continuation part of Eye on Malaysia...This will be 2nd part of Eye on Malaysia out of 3 parts..hehe After came back from toilet...we went to take more pics...

***One of my artistic shoots..hehe...too bad no good lighting...

***you guys can see...the ferries wheel still very far away...at least 20 mins of walking...for your information...we had to walk 30 mins to reach the entrance of the ferries wheel...can pengsan***

***Finally can see the ferries wheel liao...***

***Another angle of the eye***
***If you guys can see clearly..there is 1 cart stating VIP...that cart cost RM200 per ride = 4 rounds...damn 'cheap' can...the only difference of that cart is that their seats all in leather and they got TV in it..haha...what can we watch???haha...***
***I can feel the heat when I took this pic....lucky didnt burn my cam..haha...somemore water can evaporate less than 1 sec...pengsan again***

***Before we get into our cart....they(LeePeng and Sue) pose for us (Sam and me) to take pic..hehe***

***Check out amount of people when the night falls...its rougly 730pm ledi...i guess most ppl wanna check out KLCC's view at night....***
On my last entry of Eye on Malaysia...I'll show you guys the views...not really great actually...hhehe...stay tuned guys......keke....



0 junks: